This page is designed to provide you with information about how we use the personal data and information that you provide to us during your use of the NE Appliances website.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to communicate with you regarding your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible customer service
The information we collect when you place an order with us includes:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Credit/Debit card details
If you get in touch by email to ask a question, we’ll keep a record of your email and our responses. This helps resolve any problems quickly.
Your telephone call may also be recorded for training and regulatory purposes.
These are a few reasons why we use your personal details:
1. If you contact us with an enquiry either by telephone or email.
2. To process any orders that you place on our website or via telephone call and arrange for its delivery and installation.
3. To maintain any registered accounts you have with us.
4. If you have purchased a product from us we may contact you from time to time, by email or telephone regarding our latest promotional offers, products and services that we think you may be interested in.
5. If you would like us to notify you when an out of stock item becomes available by email or call you to discuss alternatives.
6. Promoting and advertising (including personalisation) of our products and services both on our website and elsewhere on the internet.
7. We record telephone calls for compliance and legal reasons, and to train our employees to ensure that we are providing the best possible service.
8. To analyse any problems with our website and improve its performance.
9. When you engage with us on any social media platform.
Disclosure of your information
Your details may be shared with third parties including our review partner reviews.io and our email marketing partner Mailchimp. In the unlikely event of a product recall we may share your details with the Manufacturer. If you have any queries about our Privacy Statement or you wish to stop receiving any information about us and our associated services you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When we'll contact you
We may contact you by telephone shortly after your purchase to discuss your delivery and make sure that it all goes smoothly for you. We may also offer you other services which relate to the products that you have purchased. If you do not wish to receive these calls, please contact us by phone, email or post.
We may also contact you when an item is out of stock and you have requested to discuss available alternatives or notify you when the out of stock item becomes available.
We like to be able to keep you up to date with news, offers and promotions, but you can opt out of receiving emails from us at any time. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of such communications.
Should you wish to review our products or services, we may contact you after leaving the review.
Cookies are information files stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone that help websites remember who you are and information about your visit.
Your privacy is important to us which is why we’ve ensured every part of our site uses secure connections.
Look for the green padlock in the address bar and the letters ‘https’, as these should always be present when browsing our site.